Saturday 2 August 2014

Easy English


Assalamualaikum readers! Hari ni kita nak ajar basic English yang kita perasan ramai orang stuck. Kita ajar yang simple jea and kita dah buat dalam bahasa mudah supaya uolls dapat faham. Hopefully entry ni dapat beri manfaat pada readers.


1. I, YOU, WE, THEY – no ‘S’
Eg: I love you, you love me

2. HE, SHE, IT - with ‘S’
Eg: He loves you

3. Positive & Negative
Eg: You love me. (+ve) Don’t you? (-ve)
Hang sayang kat aku. Betoi kan?
Eg: You don’t love me. (+ve) Don’t you? (-ve)
Hang memang tak sayang kat aku. Kan?? Sobsob.

4. Present Tense
a) belum/akan berlaku
eg: I will buy a Ferrari tomorrow.
b) benda yang kita buat continously
eg: I walk to school everyday

5. Present Continuous Tense
a)benda yang sedang berlaku or benda yang kita tengah buat
eg: I am writing, I am singing

6. Past Continuous Tense
a) benda dah lepas tapi kita nak describe kejadian tu
b) gabungan continuous tense and past tense
eg: He was eating when I saw him yesterday.

7. Past Tense
a) benda dah lepas
eg: Yesterday I bought an apple.

8. Has, Have, Had
a) should be followed by past tense unless to show possession
eg : We have spent wonderful time together yesterday.
eg : She has bought herself a Lamborghini.
eg : They had their dinner near to the lake.

9. Country ended with ‘s’
a) kena letak ‘the’ kat depan
eg : The United States, the Netherlands

10. Objects that contain people must be referred as she
a) country
b) cars
c) ships
eg : My Ferrari is spectacular that's why she is always deserve the best service

FOCUS!!!

Don’t or Not?
Saya perasan ramai yang konfius kat sini. Jadi saya buat few examples supaya uolls boleh nampak.

1. I (do) love you
   You don’t love me (correct)
   You’re not love me (wrong)

2. I am so in love
    You’re not in love (correct)
    You don’t in love (wrong)

3. I understand
    I don’t understand (correct)
    I’m not understand (wrong)

Any inquiry please do not hesitate to email me after_twelve@yahoo.com









No comments:

Post a Comment